The members of bbe e. V.
will be enabled to better and more specifically exercise the political representation of interests of parents with disabilities as well as the participation in the shaping of public affairs at the federal level in federal committees and at public events at the federal level. The full-time structures for political participation and the recruitment of young people are to be further expanded and the voluntary commitment of young parents with disabilities in particular is to be supported in a more targeted manner. The foundations laid in the 2017 empowerment seminar will be expanded and consolidated. In particular, we are imparting new skills to junior staff for the upcoming negotiations on the new framework agreements for the nationwide implementation of the BTHG
To enable political work, disability-related assistance and childcare services are made available if not already provided by others. Self-advocacy has been a program since the association's founding, and peer support plays an essential role. The foundations laid in the 2017 empowerment seminar are being expanded and consolidated. The competencies not yet taught in the empowerment seminar will be imparted by peer coaches.
Competencies acquired so far in political representation at the federal level will be imparted to other younger members and thus we will expand the number of people who can engage in the interests of parents with disabilities at the federal level. For this, it will be necessary to improve the competencies of the junior members in public relations, press relations, structure of political decision-making, communication skills in public debates.
Since the bbe e. V.
has members throughout the Federal Republic, the cooperation with members of the Bundestag in the respective constituency is also to be further deepened in the coming years or still to be built up in some federal states.
Mid to late 2019:
- Preparation and implementation of the 1. Seminar for the new generation production and further authority structure
- Planning and organization of the structure assistance, e.g. barrier-free workplaces of the voluntary board members
- Strengthening of the networking of voluntary board - full-time office
- Homepagedurchase on needs of the update of the translation into easy read and DGS
- Support of voluntary members with committee meetings on federal level by assistance, child care and travel allowance and training costs
Beginning 2020 to summer 2021:
- Preparation and execution of the 2. Seminar for the new generation production and further authority structure
- actualization of the translation of homepage portions and publications into easy read language and DGS
- further stabilization of the cross-linking of honorary executive committee - full-time office
- evaluation of the accomplished seminars
- support of honorary members with committee meetings on federal level by assistance, child support and travel expenses
summer 2021 to summer 2022:
- preparation and execution of the 3. Seminar for the recruitment of junior staff and further competence building
- translation of homepage parts and publications into easy read and DGS
- securing the networking of honorary board - full-time office
- support of honorary members at board meetings on federal level by assistance, child care, reimbursement of travel expenses and training costs
- final evaluation and assessment of the conducted seminars
- final documentation and reporting as well as proof of funds for project funds