Mobility activities abroad:
- Realization of internships in companies and enterprises to consolidate practical vocational skills
- Daily processing of the practical days with the companion
- Improvement of linguistic competence through language training and language classes
- Acquisition of intercultural competences
Transnational exchange of experts:
- German employees and experts (employees of Jobcenter, Youth Welfare Office, management of the companies, managing director Y.E.S.
Forum) will visit the transnational partners to discuss content, form of support and accompaniment. Furthermore, the experts should get to know the working approaches, working methods and contents through discussions, visits and field reports.
- The transnational partners will be invited to Germany. They will be shown and explained the working approaches with disadvantaged or disabled people. Meetings with German experts and exchanges are organized.
- The transnational partners are invited as speakers and guests during the realization of conferences and meetings.
Source: Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Homepage IdA - Integration through Exchange https://www.arbeiten-und-lernen-in-europa.de/
This text was automatically translated by DeepL.