AuVschwung stands for activation and placement of severely disabled people and sustainable social inclusion. Through a thoroughly individual process, job perspectives are developed for the participants. The expertise and potential of severely disabled people must be brought more into focus and opened up to companies, and relevant networks must be expanded. There are still too many employers who do not train or employ severely disabled people.
With its national action plan for implementing the UN
Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, the German government has launched a process to systematically advance the guiding principle of inclusion. This includes the inclusion initiative for vocational training and employment, which aims to advance the inclusion of people with disabilities in the general labor market. It is important to increasingly convince employers and workforces that the employment of people with disabilities is a benefit for the entire company.
The AuVschwung model project rests on 3 pillars: the participants, the companies and the network partners.
Process for the participants:
ACTIVATION- DEVELOPMENT-ERPRODUCTION- EMPLOYMENT
The job pilots will work with the participants to draw up a continuous individual career path or integration plan. This includes profiling, aptitude diagnostics, coaching, qualification, vocational training and job search as well as stabilization after successful integration. The focus of the model project is the severely disabled person with his or her personal abilities and skills, knowledge, experience and inclinations. We look for a suitable workplace for YOU or HIM. The clear focus on the participants is the centre of the concept. The development of a realistic, clearly defined personal goal and the activities that follow from this form the prerequisite for successful placement.
Opportunities for the companies:
The companies experience targeted advice on the wide range of information and support services as well as concrete and individual support in the testing and hiring of severely disabled people by a company pilot through to permanent stabilization in the vocational training or employment relationship. At least 50 companies in Leipzig and the region are to be won over as permanent partners for the testing and employment of severely disabled people.
Cooperation between network partners:
The regional network is to be established or expanded in order to better link the diverse information and support services and to involve more employers in a more targeted manner. The overall networking is to be established as part of the project. Together with its project partners Jobcenter Leipzig and Berufsbildungswerk Leipzig für Hör- und Sprachgeschädigte gGmbH
-Leipzig-Gruppe, Agentur für Arbeit Leipzig particularly wants to win over and specifically involve the following agents of the participation system for long-term cooperation: Integration Office, specialist integration service, rehabilitation provider, representative for severely disabled persons of the city of Leipzig, Leipzig Chamber of Crafts, associations for severely disabled persons, Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Leipzig Federation of Trade Unions, integration companies, employee organizations and educational institutions.
A service point will be set up to bundle all activities. It is primarily a personal point of contact for participants, but also the first point of contact for companies and network partners. The service center, which has a special inclusion team, will analyze the needs of both sides with an eye to both applicants and employers and bring them together in a way that is a perfect fit; it will also bring the relevant network partners on board in good time with a view to an inclusive labor market. This is where all the threads come together.
1. for the participants:
- Establishment of a service point as a central point of contact,
- Implementation of uniformly coordinated competence assessment and competence development procedures,
- Individual activation, support and promotion up to the best individually achievable company qualification, employment and/or vocational training on the general labor market, if possible with flanking use of the standard labor market policy instruments,
- Ensuring the sustainability of successful integration,
- Strengthening the motivation and self-confidence of severely disabled people through individual training (including health promotion, mobility training, training in mobility, etc.
). including health promotion, mobility training),
- optimizing the regular instruments or bridging possible gaps in the system of regular instruments,
- developing a binding system of career planning in the cooperation of the relevant agents.
2. for the companies:
With regard to the economy, the goal is to convince companies of the potential of severely disabled people as qualified employees in the long term, even beyond the duration of the model project. The use of existing structures (such as the employer service of the Leipzig Employment Agency, IFD
, Integration Office), support systems and support services are to be made better known and effectively utilized.
The goals in detail are:
- Establishment of a service point as a central contact point,
- Recruitment of skilled workers for the labor market,
- Identification and improvement of interfaces,
- Utilization of synergy effects > with the result: each agent is comprehensively informed, responsible and interested in success; loss of information is prevented; short paths, quick response time to problems possible.
3. for the network partners:
- Establishment of a service point as a central point of contact,
- competent contact person in the region for all severely disabled people, demand carriers as well as companies with a need for skilled workers or vacant training positions,
- development of alternative and regionally networked action strategies for the placement and integration of severely disabled people,
- increase in the placement rate of severely disabled people in work or vocational training,
- Increased and improved cooperation and networking of the agents and their resources at all levels with regard to commitment, efficiency and sustainability,
- know-how transfer including examples of good practice,
- further development of institutional processes and organizational procedures between the service point and the Leipzig Employment Agency, Leipzig Job Center, companies and specialist integration services, etc.
joint quality assurance and development; delineation of the respective distribution of tasks, areas of work and responsibilities,
- qualification of staff with regard to technical issues as well as issues of cooperation and organizational development.
The overall goal is to ensure that the activation and placement strategies developed are transferable to the agents involved, even beyond the scope of the model project. The establishment and further development of network structures should provide a lasting basis for future integration successes and an inclusive labor market.