Pupils and/or school leavers with disabilities, young unemployed people and unemployed adults with disabilities with/without vocational training or school-leaving qualifications are offered the opportunity to complete a one or two-month internship abroad in a company or a stay in a job camp. The transnational partners ESPIRAL Entitat de Serveis in Girona (ESP) and Eurocultura in Vicenza (ITA) are responsible for the organization of the internships, the provision of accommodation and the partial on-site supervision of the participants. The stay abroad is preceded by an intensive preparatory phase in which the participants are prepared for the time abroad. After their return, the participants receive support and assistance on their way into the job market.
The exchange of experts in the project is carried out under two different aspects:
1. In intensive consultations, the partners and experts of the job centers involved in the project are to exchange knowledge and experiences from the stays abroad. This should primarily help to better align the preparation and implementation of further stays abroad with the needs of the participants and to integrate the HEROS (IdA) approaches and experiences into the regional labor market concept.
2in addition, different national and transnational labor market policy agents are to participate in exchange and transfer to promote employment, improve equal opportunities and integration opportunities for people with disabilities.
These events address, among other things:
- the integration of the HEROS (IdA II) approaches and experiences into the regional labor market concept
- the presentation of training opportunities for people with disabilities
- possibilities of workplace equipment for people with disabilities (technical advisor)
- accompanying assistance in working life (labor law principles such as protection against dismissal, etc.
- the presentation of the tasks and aids of the Integrationsfachdienstes des Integrationsamtes
- support possibilities with the switching of humans with handicap by the job center and the agency for work
- the inspection/presentation of handicapped mechanisms, the Vocational Training Centre
- the inspection/presentation of integrative schools/special schools
- discussion forums under inclusion of experts e.g. E.g. integration specialist service, integration office, VdK
- association of the physically handicapped, pension insurance, health insurance, deaf federation e. V.
, Lebenshilfe e. V.
, Federal Government Commissioner for the Disabled, Employment Agency, Job Center
Source: Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Homepage IdA - Integration through Exchange, https://ida.sport-iat.de/